- Go to HorseShowing.com.
- Click on the Enter Shows Online button.
- Click Create Account. Once you have created your account, you won't have to re-enter your information for each show. Just login and you are on your way!
- Select the appropriate show and follow the directions to enter your classes.
It's very easy! Shows will be available 2 weeks before the date of the show.
You can also print and FAX entry forms to Charlene at 401-848-2985.
See Who Is Entered
If you go to the horseshowing.com website and click on the show you are interested in, there is a link called "Counts" that will show you how many are pre-entered in each class. If you click on the class itself, it will tell you WHO is actually entered in the class as well as their trainer. So you don't need to call the secretary or the show manager to see who is entered.
Keep in mind that these numbers reflect riders who have pre-entered; classes may still end up with more entries on the day of the show.
If you go to the horseshowing.com website and click on the show you are interested in, there is a link called "Results".
- Step 1 - Select Divisions
- Step 2 - Select Sections
- Step 3 - Select Individual Classes
- Step 4 - Click the View Selected Results button.